gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
1126 Posts in 241 Topics by 59 Members - Latest Member: Narwek February 24, 2018, 02:09:03 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Shop | Search | Calendar | Downloads | Login | Register | Server Status | Magic | Bloodlines | gfx
gfx
The Worlds of Rhun  |  General Category  |  General Chat  |  Someone just tried to log in and got booted for unauthorized CD keys
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Someone just tried to log in and got booted for unauthorized CD keys  (Read 91 times)

Epic Dude

I'm assuming it's another GoG install, but it didn't show an account name in the system box.

Whoever you are, gotta find new keys :(

Baaleos

Re: Someone just tried to log in and got booted for unauthorized CD keys
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2018, 06:53:09 PM »
I think it was Tomewarden.
Hes logging in with a new account: his old account was Tome Warden
New one is Tomewarden

Hes using a different CDKEY - not sure if its GOG version or not.

Tomewarden

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2018, 03:10:17 PM »
Hello all,
Sorry for the logging in confusion. I am Tomewarden and FenwulfII. Haven't played NWN since you took it down i could not remember my passwords for this forum, finally found where i hid them in word pad. Also, i have like 3 nwn cd's, i couldnt remember for the life of me which cd's went with the correct player account. Not trying to cause any issues. I use to host a different Rhun years ago on a desktop pc and i would join and play from a laptop, and my son no longer plays and he gave me his cd. Once again sorry, had to reinstall every thing when i saw Worlds of Rhun was up again.

Baaleos

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2018, 04:58:32 PM »
No worries - and no need to apologies.

I noticed that I saw you logging in rapidly in the logs - I suspected it was the CDKey in use or the Account protection script.

If you have any issues logging in - let me know.
I can wipe your cdkey reference so you can add a new CDKey to your account.

Tomewarden

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2018, 05:11:50 PM »
Thank you much Baal,
Just so you are aware i've got the correct cdkeys now but if you see me logging in and right back out my laptop has an issue with losing wireless connection soon after i join a game. Its very random, and sometimes so frequent i just have to quit playing. I've researched it and its a common problem with  the old Dell m90's with the IntelProset/wireless adapters.

Tome Warden

Oh p.s. Thank you for putting Rhun up again!!!!!

The Worlds of Rhun  |  General Category  |  General Chat  |  Someone just tried to log in and got booted for unauthorized CD keys

gfxgfx
gfx gfx