gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
1078 Posts in 232 Topics by 57 Members - Latest Member: UnitiveRoom8 January 17, 2018, 02:25:25 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Shop | Search | Calendar | Downloads | Login | Register | Server Status | Magic | Bloodlines | gfx
gfx
The Worlds of Rhun  |  Important Information  |  News & Information  |  Worlds of Rhun is back
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Worlds of Rhun is back  (Read 120 times)

Epic Dude

Re: Worlds of Rhun is back
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2018, 06:03:13 AM »
Just walked two friends through install, update, patches, etc. of NWN, gonna have them both on with me testing. They are NWN virgins so they're going to stumble onto all sorts of bugs hopefully (I mean, hopefully NO bugs but)

Quick question, I think my vampire sire is loooong gone, can I get DM assistance in becoming first gen or un-becoming a vamp to test bloodline stuff better. It seems as a second Gen I can't use any of the clan features.

Nekhranokth

« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2018, 11:15:53 PM »
Hey Epic Dude,
is  the server still up for you? I went to change characters back to Ankhu my faerie and haven't been able to get on. Is it just me? :O

Magicbridge

« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2018, 11:18:33 PM »
I'm not Epic Dude, but looking at the server status, it shows the server down. Baal had the server status functioning earlier today. I dont think the restart link is working yet. I know Baal is working out a lot of bugs.
I'm not crazy...I'm completely insane!!!

Nekhranokth

« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2018, 11:20:07 PM »
Yeah server status tab isn't showing anything to me. I'm SO GLAD MAGIC TAB IS UP THOUGH!
It's just made me even more excited to get back IG and start testing things haha.

Epic Dude and I were trying (and failing) to take on a rift with level 2 and a level 9 character. :P I think the server crashed while we were switching over to our epics.

Magicbridge

« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2018, 11:23:03 PM »
Yea...those rifts have chewed up lowbies and spit them out regularly...lol. They are ruff..hell the epics can have trouble with them if they are spawning like mad.

Epic Dude

« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2018, 11:26:00 PM »
Yeah, it went down, and so I went and made some comfort mac and cheese for dinner. I'll keep an eye on it. I gotta figure out how to unvamp so I can quest with you again!!!

Nekhranokth

« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2018, 11:38:19 PM »
Haha, I'm just glad my math worked. With 55 fae light magic - I think I'm doing an /average/ of 834 damage to vampires per blast. :D
Now if only I could get parry to work right!

Look forward to testing this out more, and also tackling rifts!

Magicbridge

« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2018, 11:40:56 PM »
Rifts are awesome. And so much loot! So many possibilities for the forge...

Baaleos

« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2018, 02:52:15 AM »
Just hopping into bed here - I'm drunk, but yeah, windows update restarted the machine killing server. Server is starting up now.

Nekhranokth

« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2018, 02:59:17 AM »
Thanks a ton my friend, I might just hop on and play it back into the ground. XD.
Have a good rest!

Epic Dude

« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2018, 04:00:08 AM »
OMW to log in!

FunkyMonkey

« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2018, 09:51:21 PM »
Well I managed to log in after updating the CEP, but I have no idea what I'm doing. Hardly remember this game at all and my inventory is full of stuff I don't remember lol. Maybe I should make a new character? I remember having a lot of fun in this server. Where can I go to read some resources and instructions to try and refresh my memory?

Baaleos

« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2018, 10:50:30 PM »
My memory is equally hazy.
There is a wikia page for it.

Rhun.wikia.com

I will make a post with what I remember.

Magicbridge

« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2018, 11:05:05 PM »
I know that if you click on the incantations on the magic page, it takes you to said wiki page.

Baaleos

« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2018, 11:43:05 PM »

The Worlds of Rhun  |  Important Information  |  News & Information  |  Worlds of Rhun is back

gfxgfx
gfx gfx