gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
1009 Posts in 220 Topics by 55 Members - Latest Member: BrianUndes August 19, 2017, 01:30:17 AM
gfx* Home | Help | Shop | Search | Calendar | Downloads | Facebook | Login | Register | Server Status | gfx
gfx
The Worlds of Rhun  |  General Category  |  Story-Tellers Corner  |  Darkness Returns to Rhun
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Darkness Returns to Rhun  (Read 660 times)

Magicbridge

Darkness Returns to Rhun
« on: December 04, 2015, 12:39:02 AM »
  • Publish
  • After an extended absence and having to deal with so much mundane business, the Goddess Dark Serenity will be back briefly.  I have much to do in such a short amount of time.  I do wish I could stay longer.  But I will have about a month to do some real damage in Rhun.          *Evil Cackle*
    I'm not crazy...I'm completely insane!!!

Baaleos

Re: Darkness Returns to Rhun
    « Reply #1 on: December 04, 2015, 09:49:43 AM »
  • Publish
  • Im gonna be doing Elder Scrolls online for a while - its a Free to Play MMO.
    I recommend you try it even for a single afternoon.
    Very cinematic experience - fully voice acted
    Crafting, Horses, You can even be a thief and steal from shops then sell stolen loot to make money.

You can be a werewolf or vampire.
    Getting vampirism used to be very rare, so much so that people used to charge 10-20k gold for them to bite the wanabee vampire.
    Yesterday though, they added vampirism to the online store  - so you can buy it for like 2-3 dollars.
    (Wish I knew they were gonna do that, cause  I spent days looking for a vampire bite then finally got it.)
    Leveling up is intuitive - you gain xp by doing things.
    Eg: Exploring, Fighting, Stealing, Reading, Crafting

Magicbridge

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2015, 12:46:39 PM »
  • Publish
  • While it sounds amazing, we still have to buy the game.  That is $60 we don't have right this minute ($120 if we both want a copy).   At the 1st of the year maybe, but then again, I am heading back to school then and this next semester proves to be much more difficult.  But in the meantime we are watching youtube videos on it. 
    I'm not crazy...I'm completely insane!!!

Baaleos

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2015, 02:24:18 PM »
  • Publish
  • Check your e-mail

The Worlds of Rhun  |  General Category  |  Story-Tellers Corner  |  Darkness Returns to Rhun

Facebook Comments

gfxgfx
    gfx gfx