gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
1009 Posts in 220 Topics by 54 Members - Latest Member: Derinma October 17, 2017, 04:56:09 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Shop | Search | Calendar | Downloads | Facebook | Login | Register | Server Status | gfx
gfx
The Worlds of Rhun  |  Technical Assistance  |  Worlds of Rhun Help  |  Rhun is Offline
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Rhun is Offline  (Read 905 times)

Proont

« on: April 26, 2015, 06:55:17 AM »
Server Status says Rhun is Offline and I'm unable to log in.  I get a "Server is not responding (timed out)" message.

Baaleos

« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2015, 12:30:13 PM »
If the server ever goes offline- just visit the server status page at asmodei.net
That one is setup to restart the server if it is ever offline

Proont

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2015, 03:39:41 AM »
Okay.  I can't find that link.  I'm sure it's on the forums somewhere but I have a horrible headache.  Could you or someone post it so I can bookmark it?

Magicbridge

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2015, 04:24:06 AM »
I'm not crazy...I'm completely insane!!!

Proont

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2015, 04:31:16 AM »
Thank you.

Proont

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2015, 01:56:33 PM »

I'm only getting errors from http://asmodei.net/Server%20Status/Status.aspx

<h1>Service Unavailable</h1> error undefined

Server Appears to have been offline: Attempting to restart. Please check again in a few moments.
The Server was not connecting correctly, as such we have issued a restart command. You should be able to play again shortly (2 minutes).
System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (0x80004005): An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.ReceiveFrom(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags socketFlags, EndPoint& remoteEP) at System.Net.Sockets.UdpClient.Receive(IPEndPoint& remoteEP) at AsmodeiPortal.Methods.NWN.GameServer.GetRhunData()

The Worlds of Rhun  |  Technical Assistance  |  Worlds of Rhun Help  |  Rhun is Offline

gfxgfx
gfx gfx