gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
1078 Posts in 232 Topics by 57 Members - Latest Member: UnitiveRoom8 January 17, 2018, 02:42:45 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Shop | Search | Calendar | Downloads | Login | Register | Server Status | Magic | Bloodlines | gfx
gfx
The Worlds of Rhun  |  Technical Assistance  |  Worlds of Rhun Help  |  Broken Transitions
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Broken Transitions  (Read 988 times)

WeariestWarrior

Broken Transitions
« on: December 22, 2014, 01:17:54 PM »
Hi Baal,
Hope you are well.  The past 2 days Mary and I have noticed some transitions that are not working.  Yesterday before server reset the area from Stralad Forest to Macalania was broken and today, the transition from Nebrir Forest to Nixie Pond is broken.  I get to the boulder and the dialogue box comes up, I click Yes, and nothing happens.  So far these are the only 2 we know about.  If we find more we will let you know.  Hope you have a good day Young Man.

Baaleos

Re: Broken Transitions
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2014, 04:46:52 PM »
I tried the Macalania transition - it worked for me, might have been lag?

I did find that the Nixie Pond seemed to have vanish - I wasnt able to get in via DM commands either.
Rebooting server seemed to bring it back.

Let me know if it happens again

WeariestWarrior

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2014, 12:16:49 PM »
The door from Stralad Forest to the Moors of Stralad seems to not be working now.  Hope you have a Merry Christmas Young Man.

WeariestWarrior

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2014, 12:31:19 PM »
Mary tried going to The Moors of Stralad from Stratlen's Castle Grounds with her vampire.  No luck.

Baaleos

« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2014, 02:44:29 PM »
Try logging out and in again.
Did anything happen in either of those areas like
Fae realm, spectral realm?

WeariestWarrior

« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2014, 03:26:46 PM »
I was playing my Illithid so no Fae/Spectral realm on my end.  Mary was on long enough to port to Stratlen's Castle and try to leave the map so no Spectral Realm involved there.  And we tried to enter the map from 2 different areas.

WeariestWarrior

« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2014, 03:53:53 PM »
Mary went back with her vampire to Stratlen's Castle Grounds.  Was not able to get thru the door to the Moors.  Tried relogging.  No luck.  Then she went to the Hills of Kalad and tried to get to the Moors from there.  Nothing.  The server resets in less then an hour, will try it after server reset and see if it fixes it self.  Hope you have a good day Young Man.

WeariestWarrior

« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2014, 04:53:21 PM »
Server reset and its working now.  Will let you know if anything else shows up.

Baaleos

« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2014, 09:01:58 PM »
By any chance in the moors did anyone close a rift?
There may be a bug with the blood puzzle it spawns - it's meant to destroy the dungeon it spawns it might be destroying the area the rift spawned in instead though.

Did you use the rift closing spell at all?

WeariestWarrior

« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2014, 09:23:27 PM »
Orson was on last night and was working rifts.  I know there was one in the Moors last night, but Mary or I did not close it.  It is possible that Orson did. 

WeariestWarrior

« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2014, 09:45:20 PM »
Mary did an experiment and worked and closed a rift in Tuger Swamp.  After solving the Blood Puzzle, she ported out back to the Mages Guild.  Later on, after the area despawned, she was unable to access the area via her port stone or by walking in to the Tuger Swamp from Stralad Forest.  Hope you have a good day Young Man.

Baaleos

« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2014, 07:45:32 PM »
I think it should be fixed now
put in a check to make sure the area being deleted was not the parent area

The Worlds of Rhun  |  Technical Assistance  |  Worlds of Rhun Help  |  Broken Transitions

gfxgfx
gfx gfx