gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
1078 Posts in 232 Topics by 57 Members - Latest Member: UnitiveRoom8 January 17, 2018, 02:36:26 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Shop | Search | Calendar | Downloads | Login | Register | Server Status | Magic | Bloodlines | gfx
gfx
The Worlds of Rhun  |  Technical Assistance  |  Worlds of Rhun Help  |  Curse may be causing lag?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Curse may be causing lag?  (Read 675 times)

Magicbridge

Curse may be causing lag?
« on: December 12, 2014, 01:23:39 PM »
Hi Baal,
Hope all is well.  The past week or so I have noticed that every time I play my Vampire, Goldmoon the server experiences horrible lag.  When I first start out playing everything is fine.  As she uses her curse power or gets in a battle, I get messages over and over saying that my curse power has regenerated when in fact, most of the time it has not.  The messages have gotten so spammy that I am unable to check my Blood Points because the messages are rolling that fast.  I have played other toons since this started happening, like my Fae that have Light Magic regenerate and I do not have that problem.  The lag gets so bad while Goldmoon is in that the server becomes completely unplayable.  Hope you have a good day.
I'm not crazy...I'm completely insane!!!

Baaleos

Re: Curse may be causing lag?
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2014, 10:20:43 PM »
Issue resolved

Magicbridge

Re: Curse may be causing lag?
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2014, 12:11:18 PM »
As always, you are awesome.  Thank you for your help and feel better soon.
I'm not crazy...I'm completely insane!!!

The Worlds of Rhun  |  Technical Assistance  |  Worlds of Rhun Help  |  Curse may be causing lag?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx