gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
1078 Posts in 232 Topics by 57 Members - Latest Member: UnitiveRoom8 January 17, 2018, 02:50:09 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Shop | Search | Calendar | Downloads | Login | Register | Server Status | Magic | Bloodlines | gfx
gfx
The Worlds of Rhun  |  Technical Assistance  |  Worlds of Rhun Help  |  God Help
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: God Help  (Read 1379 times)

WeariestWarrior

God Help
« on: December 03, 2014, 07:11:24 PM »
Hello Young Man,
Earlier today I made a God toon and leveled him up.  Before server reset I deleveled him back to 1st level.  Then I logged out.  When I came back after the server reset, I logged back in, and it gave me a level.  Mary told me go ahead and level and then it would go away.  I did that and it didn't go away.  Then after a while I tried to delevel it in the Craft Menu, clicked it over and over again to delevel it and it still won't delevel.  Hope you have a good day.

WeariestWarrior

Re: God Help
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2014, 08:11:51 PM »
I tried turning in a quest item and losing the XP that way.  I lost the XP that I got for the quest item, but I still have 1000 XP.  Went to the Character Development Lab to see if I could delevel him there, that guy in the lab wouldn't talk to me.  So I went to the Capitol Building, that guy took the 1000 XP away and it deleveled me.  Within a minute, I got the 1000 XP back and the level.  Hope you have a good day Young Man.  LOL

Baaleos

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2014, 08:25:03 PM »
Whats the toons name.

Also - when you do try to delevel from the craft menu - does the decrease level option just stay there?
What happens when you level up again to level 40, then down again to level 1?

Baaleos

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2014, 08:28:50 PM »
Looking in the database at Oswald Cobblepots data - his bonus level is at level 2:
Are you sure you are unable to lower it to 1?

WeariestWarrior

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2014, 10:37:13 PM »
If you had read the second post you would see that I have tried to do everything to decrease his level to level 1.

WeariestWarrior

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2014, 10:40:06 PM »
I have not tried leveling to 40 and then back down yet.  Will try that now.  Thank you.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2014, 10:45:49 PM by WeariestWarrior »

WeariestWarrior

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2014, 10:47:10 PM »
When I do decrease the level via the craft menu, the decrease level option stays there.  It does not go away.

WeariestWarrior

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2014, 10:58:30 PM »
I went all the way up to 40 and then back down.  It kept me at level 2.  I cannot get any lower then that.  For me, it's fine.  I like the fighter level.  I can go to the Capital Building and drop that level.  It gives it back to me in a minute.  I can change the class of that level if I need to.  No worries on my end. 

WeariestWarrior

« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2014, 11:06:00 PM »
Also before I forget, I was able to change my factions to Drow and Humanity, but the Undead one does not seem to be working for me.  The other factions work for me, but not the Undead one.  And another oddity I found was I was able to talk to one of my missionaries and I can worship myself.  At no time have I ever used this name or anything close to it before for a character.

WeariestWarrior

« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2014, 01:49:52 PM »
Is there a way for the Gods to change their eye color?

WeariestWarrior

« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2014, 06:12:26 PM »
I made a new God to see what happened.  My new God does not show up in the list of Gods that can be worshiped via the craft menu.  When Mary tried following my Oswald Cobblepot God, she could not find him in the list of missionaries but she could talk to a missionary and worship him that way.  But when she kills monsters, I am not getting energy for her kills.  It is not showing her a name of who she collected energy for and I don't see it in the action menu later on.  The new God is Bridge God of Light in case you need his name for any reason.  I'm going to see if this guy glitches with the level 2 also.  Hope you have a good day Young Man.

Baaleos

« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2014, 08:25:14 PM »
God's cannot be worshipped until they have a biography and a portfolio.

Your new one does not have either.
I will look into the level 2 issue now.

As for character eyes.
If you open your visualeffects.2da and look for any of the entries within it which say 'eyes'  in the label.
You can then use that number in combination with the persistent visual effect - from the customization menu.

The Worlds of Rhun  |  Technical Assistance  |  Worlds of Rhun Help  |  God Help

gfxgfx
gfx gfx