gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
1078 Posts in 232 Topics by 57 Members - Latest Member: UnitiveRoom8 January 17, 2018, 02:37:35 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Shop | Search | Calendar | Downloads | Login | Register | Server Status | Magic | Bloodlines | gfx
gfx
The Worlds of Rhun  |  Technical Assistance  |  Worlds of Rhun Help  |  Broken Fae
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Broken Fae  (Read 546 times)

Magicbridge

Broken Fae
« on: November 18, 2014, 06:25:22 PM »
Hi Baal,
Hope all is well.  It's your favorite pain in the ass again...LOL.  Earlier today Tony made a Fae sorcerer  and apparently the stealth mode is broken on it .  When you go into stealth mode, you don't move when you try to interact with something (for example a transition).  Everything will be fine until you relog that toon, at which point when you try to load the page, you are stuck between worlds even though the map fully loaded before you relogged.  Also the sorcerer spells are not coming back.  You get a message saying that your light magic recharges your spells, but they do not recharge.  It was not just on Tony's machine.  I tried these things on my computer as well and had the same issues.  Hope you have a good day.
I'm not crazy...I'm completely insane!!!

Baaleos

Re: Broken Fae
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2014, 10:36:23 PM »
I've made modifications to the Fae Spellhooks, and the Stealth mode.

Can you test both and see if they are fixed.

Also - can you test the Detect mode and let me know if anything hinky is up with that (vampire and fae pls)

Magicbridge

Re: Broken Fae
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2014, 11:11:33 PM »
Everything seems to be working now.  Tony brought his Fae in and I used my vampire and the spells are coming back for his fae now and the stealth mode is working for the Fae.  It shows you in stealth mode once you come out of stealth mode but it works fine.  Tony relogged and everything is working smoothly.

Same goes for my vampire.  Here stealth mode seems to be working perfectly.  I went into stealth mode then cancelled it and went thru a door, made a portal to the Oasis of Mercy and ported back to Stratlen's castle and relogged.  Everything seems to be working smoothly.  Thank you for your help.  Hope you have a good night.
I'm not crazy...I'm completely insane!!!

The Worlds of Rhun  |  Technical Assistance  |  Worlds of Rhun Help  |  Broken Fae

gfxgfx
gfx gfx