gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
1078 Posts in 232 Topics by 57 Members - Latest Member: UnitiveRoom8 January 17, 2018, 02:45:36 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Shop | Search | Calendar | Downloads | Login | Register | Server Status | Magic | Bloodlines | gfx
gfx
The Worlds of Rhun  |  Technical Assistance  |  Worlds of Rhun Help  |  Vamp Lost Spells
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Vamp Lost Spells  (Read 574 times)

Magicbridge

Vamp Lost Spells
« on: November 11, 2014, 05:15:43 PM »
Hi Baal,
Hope all is well.  This morning Gooldmoon got her 41st level again.  I took a level of Pale Master, figuring it would be safe as it is a Prestige Class and not going to mess with my spells.  Well, I went to Gyperia and rested and lost all my spells.  I am sure once I log back in, my spell book will be empty as it did with my Fae that had this trouble when I tried to take the 41st level of Sorcerer.  Is it just the Sorcerer that is bugged like this, or just me, lol?  In the mean time I will take her back down in levels and get my spells back and choose something like Assassin for 41st level.  Hope you have a good day.
I'm not crazy...I'm completely insane!!!

Magicbridge

Re: Vamp Lost Spells
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2014, 06:16:02 PM »
OK, So I went back in and bought my last language.  Then I went to the lab and started re-leveling.  It was then and only then that I was able to get my spells back.  My spell book never emptied out completely like it did with my Fae toon, but I was for whatever reason, unable to cast my spells despite resting and drinking mana potions.  After I took a level in the lab and rested, I was able to cast spells again.  This is not the exact same thing that happened to my Fae, but it is very similar.

On a side note, earlier today Tony did Lord Vaude's Quest and closed the Portal to Hell.  He just went back in and checked it with another toon.  The portal is still closed.  There is an altar down there where the Portal to Hell is.  Maybe a ritual or something in that area would be an alternative way to open the way to hell?

Baaleos

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2014, 12:41:44 PM »
So I got in touch with some people who also use systems that allow for dynamic levels above level 40.
I got some feedback that may provide a means for me to fix the loss of spells and familiar / animal companion data loss.

The spell fix is probably going to be the easier of the fixes.
I will try to get something done for it on Saturday.

Animal Companion and Familiars - probably going to be bit longer in the pipeline - and tbh - does anyone really use them at level 40+?

Magicbridge

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2014, 01:14:39 PM »
I have never summoned a Familiar past 10th level unless I get sentimental...lol.  I know there was an issue with familiars/animal companions if you were multiclassing as a mage/druid and had 2 pets.  I cant remember the specifics but something to do with if you took your last level as a druid then you could not summon your familiar, only the animal companion until you take your next mage level and then you cannot summon your animal companion, only the familiar.  Or something like that...

The Worlds of Rhun  |  Technical Assistance  |  Worlds of Rhun Help  |  Vamp Lost Spells

gfxgfx
gfx gfx