gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
1078 Posts in 232 Topics by 57 Members - Latest Member: UnitiveRoom8 January 17, 2018, 02:32:52 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Shop | Search | Calendar | Downloads | Login | Register | Server Status | Magic | Bloodlines | gfx
gfx
The Worlds of Rhun  |  Technical Assistance  |  Worlds of Rhun Help  |  Clan Leaders Above Level 40
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Clan Leaders Above Level 40  (Read 886 times)

Magicbridge

Clan Leaders Above Level 40
« on: November 09, 2014, 06:20:39 PM »
Hi Baal,
Hope you are well.  I don't know if this is a bug or just an oversight.  This morning Tony took one of his vampires to the lab to rebuild him.  My Clan Leader, Goldmoon, was in Gyperia.  I noticed after fighting she got Experience Points rather then Blood Points for his level that he had just done in the lab.  Goldmoon was level 41.  I took her to the lab and took her 41st level away and she began receiving Blood Points again for his levels.  Hope you have a great day.
I'm not crazy...I'm completely insane!!!

Baaleos

Re: Clan Leaders Above Level 40
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2014, 06:57:42 PM »
I've just updated the script for leveling up.
It was originally set so that if the Masters level was 40 then it would give bloodpoints instead of XP.
Because you were 41 - it was failing to match that.

I have updated the script now to do a greater than or equal to comparison.
So Blood should be awarded for levels 40 or above.

Magicbridge

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2014, 01:04:50 AM »
You are awesome!  Thank you. :)

Magicbridge

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2014, 08:43:11 PM »
Found a new issue here.  Tony deleveled one of his toons to rebuild him.  When I got back online, I had none of the blood points from his releveling.  So we tried it once when we were both online.  I got blood points.  Then he did some more levels while I was offline.  No blood points.  It seems I am only getting blood points for the time that I am online.  Hope you have a good day.

Baaleos

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2014, 04:59:07 PM »
Im not entirely sure this is a bug per say.
Why would we want to award you blood points twice for the same levels being achieved?

De-Leveling does not remove Blood Points - so it doesn't make sense to re-award them.
There are however probably a few scenarios that will result in Blood Points not being awarded.
I believe one of those areas may be the level 40+ people leveling up, their sires will probably not receive blood if they are not logged in.

Magicbridge

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2014, 07:31:03 PM »
Up until yesterday I would receive blood points if he rebuilt a character.  I am receiving them as long as we are online together, but if he is online and I don't go in, then I do not get blood points even if he kills monsters.  If we are not in party together, I will not see the blood points he accumulates until I go into the upgrade menu. 

Magicbridge

« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2015, 12:25:15 AM »
Today Tony built a new Vampire for Goldmoon's Clan.  While we are online together I get blood points, if I come off line then come back in later I get XP for his levels.    Tony made a point of keeping this character out of the lab hoping it would give me blood points when I am not online.  For some reason, I get XP if I am not online when he gets lvls but get blood points if I am on line with him. Goldmoon is level 45 now and will be for a long while to come...lol. Hope you have a good day.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2015, 12:38:25 AM by Magicbridge »

The Worlds of Rhun  |  Technical Assistance  |  Worlds of Rhun Help  |  Clan Leaders Above Level 40

gfxgfx
gfx gfx