gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
1078 Posts in 232 Topics by 57 Members - Latest Member: UnitiveRoom8 January 17, 2018, 02:31:45 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Shop | Search | Calendar | Downloads | Login | Register | Server Status | Magic | Bloodlines | gfx
gfx
The Worlds of Rhun  |  Technical Assistance  |  Worlds of Rhun Help  |  New Vampire Clan with negative blood points
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: New Vampire Clan with negative blood points  (Read 522 times)

Magicbridge

New Vampire Clan with negative blood points
« on: November 07, 2014, 12:06:15 PM »
Hi Baal,
Last night I took some screenshots of our new Vampire Clan.  The clan leader is Goldmoon (my toon).  I upgraded the clan enough to have raised stats several times, buy sunlight immunity and make the clans eyes red.  When I logged out we had somewhere around 4k blood points left over.  Tony then took his halfling into the Caves of Despair and racked up blood points.  When I got on, we had over -900k blood points.  We played on some to see if it would straighten out.  It did not but the number got smaller as we played.  The screen shots show what the negative points were when I logged in and as we left.  Hope you have a good day
I'm not crazy...I'm completely insane!!!

Baaleos

Re: New Vampire Clan with negative blood points
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2014, 01:45:18 PM »
I've given you a positive balance of 15000 again.
I will try to devote some time to understanding how the negative balance occurs - unfortunately its hard to isolate when the blood balance goes negative - meaning the cause can be tricky to find.

Magicbridge

Re: New Vampire Clan with negative blood points
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2014, 06:47:14 PM »
Thank you for your help.
I'm not crazy...I'm completely insane!!!

The Worlds of Rhun  |  Technical Assistance  |  Worlds of Rhun Help  |  New Vampire Clan with negative blood points

gfxgfx
gfx gfx