gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
1078 Posts in 232 Topics by 57 Members - Latest Member: UnitiveRoom8 January 17, 2018, 02:43:23 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Shop | Search | Calendar | Downloads | Login | Register | Server Status | Magic | Bloodlines | gfx
gfx
The Worlds of Rhun  |  Technical Assistance  |  Worlds of Rhun Help  |  Vampire Stealth
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Vampire Stealth  (Read 554 times)

Magicbridge

Vampire Stealth
« on: October 14, 2014, 04:54:43 PM »
Hi Baal,
Hope all is well.  This morning Tony made a new vampire, Hamlet.  He uses his Vampire Stealth to pick herbs, it helps make the character slower so he can pick at will.  While using Stealth Mode, he didn't seem to slow down, even though I know I can use any other character with out a Hide or Move Silently skill that is not a Vampire even and slow down in Stealth Mode.  Once you have taken your vampire into and out of stealth mode, you cannot see  your character move around as they normally do.  For instance, if you click on a door to go thru it, you appear (on your screen) to not move at all until you go thru said door.  I brought my vampire, Luna, in to see if this was a "Hamlet" thing, because Tony has had trouble with using that name in the past.  I had the same issues.  The only time he can see his character moving is when he is in Stealth Mode. 

Having said all that, if he looks at my monitor he can see his toon moving, I can see him move when he is not in Stealth Mode, but he cannot.  Makes it a little difficult for combat situations.  It seems to fix itself and then break again at the most unexpected times.  I don't know if you had changed anything with the Vampire Stealth, but just wanted to give you a heads up.  Hope you have a good day.
I'm not crazy...I'm completely insane!!!

Baaleos

Re: Vampire Stealth
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2014, 06:10:48 PM »
I will look into it

Baaleos

Re: Vampire Stealth
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2014, 10:35:41 PM »
In the mean time I have replaced the Vampire stealth effect with the God Stealth effect - does effectively the same thing.
Just different visuals

The Worlds of Rhun  |  Technical Assistance  |  Worlds of Rhun Help  |  Vampire Stealth

gfxgfx
gfx gfx