gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
1078 Posts in 232 Topics by 57 Members - Latest Member: UnitiveRoom8 January 17, 2018, 02:44:41 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Shop | Search | Calendar | Downloads | Login | Register | Server Status | Magic | Bloodlines | gfx
gfx
The Worlds of Rhun  |  Technical Assistance  |  Worlds of Rhun Help  |  Server may need reset
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Server may need reset  (Read 474 times)

Magicbridge

Server may need reset
« on: October 05, 2014, 01:09:24 PM »
Hi Baal,
Hope all is well with you.  This morning, about 8:30-9 AM Eastern time (I think that translates to 12:30-1 PM your time) Tony and I were on the server when Bayakuya came on the server.  Could not see him on the server status, but when Tony came out of the Monk's Guild, there was all kinds of fighting in the South District.  Factions were attacking each other.  They did not mess with Tony, but were busy fighting each other. 

When I say you couldn't see him on the server status, we didn't see him at all.  You could see his character, Lady Aribeth on the Player List, but not on the server status.  And that was after several page refreshes and giving the server status time to catch up.  The whole 30 minutes or so that he was on, we could not see him on the server status at all.  His other characters we can see...but not Lady Aribeth. 

Hope you have a good day.
I'm not crazy...I'm completely insane!!!

Magicbridge

Re: Server may need reset
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2014, 03:11:38 PM »
Hi Baal,
Tony and I had left the server right before I posted earlier.  We just went back in, had a look around and came back out again.  The faction war is not confined to the South District.  There is some weirdness going on in there.  Tony's monk went to the Castle District and everything was fine.  I followed him with my God character.  I went thru the door as Tony was taking a taxi to another part of the map and when I got to the taxi, he was fighting with Captain Siger and another guard.  There was a full out war in one corner of the Castle District.  I took my God to the Mage Guild and used playertool6 on the person that casts See Invisibility and absorbed her energy, which in turn killed her?!  So now the mages are pissed at me...lol.  But as it stands right now, the whole server is fighting with every other NPC (except in Stratlen's Castle so far)...HELP!!!
I'm not crazy...I'm completely insane!!!

The Worlds of Rhun  |  Technical Assistance  |  Worlds of Rhun Help  |  Server may need reset

gfxgfx
gfx gfx