gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
1078 Posts in 232 Topics by 57 Members - Latest Member: UnitiveRoom8 January 17, 2018, 02:50:29 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Shop | Search | Calendar | Downloads | Login | Register | Server Status | Magic | Bloodlines | gfx
gfx
The Worlds of Rhun  |  Technical Assistance  |  Worlds of Rhun Help  |  Negative Blood Points
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Negative Blood Points  (Read 711 times)

FenwulfII

Negative Blood Points
« on: July 12, 2014, 01:47:55 PM »
Hi Baaleos,

It has happened to me again, this time one of my sires decided to opt out of being in my vampire clan last night. Script went thru the subrace purge, which when it finished it also crashed the server but, when i checked my vamp this morning "Talon Fell" i typed +upgrades and it said i have -965,xxx blood points.

I know you are very busy but when you get time could you reset my blood points? Thank you very much for your time.

Baaleos

Re: Negative Blood Points
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2014, 02:31:29 PM »
Do you have an idea of what number you had as far as blood points goes?

Baaleos

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2014, 02:48:08 PM »
I've reviewed the logs.
It seems that as of 5th July, you had about 46k bloodpoints, but for some reason as soon as you logged in on the 12th the bloodpoints were a negative value.
I cannot find any log entries indicating the decrease in bloodpoints.

I've reset your points to 50k

FenwulfII

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2014, 07:16:51 PM »
First thank you very much. I believe i might of had around 30k blood points.

Around July 5th i wasn't playing very much until this past week but something i noticed when i selected some vamp upgrades.

When i logged on Talon Fell i think 3 days ago to see how many upgrades i could afford i typed in the +blood, it said i had this is a guess but like 135,000 approx. so i typed the +refresh command just to make sure and it came back the same. So then i went to +upgrades and then it said i had over 300,000. I thought maybe it updated my total points or something. I was shocked that i had that many because i really didn't think i had accumulated that much but i have started playing alot again and i noticed every day i play i am getting 1.5 times xp per creature killed.

I chose several upgrades and did not re-log after each upgrade, i just +refreshed. Do you think that could have caused it?

An ty again for your help.

The Worlds of Rhun  |  Technical Assistance  |  Worlds of Rhun Help  |  Negative Blood Points

gfxgfx
gfx gfx