gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
1009 Posts in 220 Topics by 53 Members - Latest Member: malyveta March 24, 2017, 02:00:38 AM
gfx* Home | Help | Shop | Search | Calendar | Downloads | Facebook | Login | Register | Server Status | gfx
gfx
The Worlds of Rhun  |  Technical Assistance  |  Billing or Subscription issues  |  Just a quick question
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Just a quick question  (Read 2979 times)

Magicbridge

Just a quick question
« on: December 03, 2013, 12:53:11 AM »
Hi Baal,

I got an email the other day informing me that my subscription was to expire soon and had to renew.  Last time I tried to get on I brought Dark Serenity (an ex vampire who won Godhood by finding an orb on the full moon), she was booted and her God subrace was not found.  It's not a big deal right now.  I am not able to get on the game lately much due to health issues so this is very low priority.  I was just curious.  I have enough credits to renew her Godhood when I get a chance.  I can't remember I the orb was to be a permanent subscription thing but like I said, its very low priority with my issues at the moment.  Hope you have a great day.
I'm not crazy...I'm completely insane!!!

Baaleos

Re: Just a quick question
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2013, 10:03:45 AM »
If you do decide to purchase a subscription extension for the god subrace - do so from the Forum Shop (with credits)
You should then get an item, that you can use, to add extra time to your subscription.
If you then find that it doesnt work - let me know.

That being said - Rhun is somewhat on the back burner for the time being.
You may have noticed a link to a new Page has been added to the forum.
(Check the first forum board on the main page)

Im in the design phase of Aeoria - a new PW.
I'd appreciate some help with fiction writing, planning, and some idea generation.

Magicbridge

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2013, 12:36:27 AM »
Buying and using a God subscription worked quite well. 

Tony and I are trying to give you some ideas...let  you know if we have an brilliant ideas.

Hope you are well.

Magicbridge

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2014, 12:32:55 AM »
Hi Baal,

Hope you are well.  About 3 days ago I bought another subscription for my God account.  Today I logged in with my god to place missionaries and got booted for not having a god account.  I have enough credits to buy another month's worth of subscription...and I will be doing so after I leave here, but I was curious, do I have to buy a subscription every time I log in with my god? 

Purchased the new god account...she does not flash purple when her heralds preach for her.  I usually stay for one or two preachings before I move on to make sure its working.  She does not flash any color.  Everything else seems to be working.

« Last Edit: March 24, 2014, 01:12:20 AM by Magicbridge »

Baaleos

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2014, 08:41:07 AM »
The purple flash was removed a while back.
The god subscription from the forum should have worked.
 Did you remember to 'use' the item in your forum inventory?

Magicbridge

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2014, 09:52:33 AM »
I bought and used the subscription Friday night.  I was in game with my god character that night.  I spoke a bit with Tempestras in game then logged out.  Then last night I went in again with my god toon and got booted for not having a subscription.  So I bought and used another one.  I was then able to log in, log out and log back in.

Baaleos

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2014, 10:35:05 AM »
Think I understand the bug now.
I think I made the idea so that it will add 30 days onto the end date of your existing subscription - if there is one.
However, I didnt take into consideration that the end date may have been 2 months or so in the past, which means when you add 1 month, your still 1 month short.

I will see if I can alter the code to make it always start from at the earliest, todays date and +1 month from there.

Baaleos

« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2014, 10:45:53 AM »
Updated the code
Should now be working appropriately.

+10000 credits for reporting the bug and compensation for losses

Baaleos

« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2014, 11:16:45 AM »
Another update made.
This time it will add the extra time on to whatever time you already have in the future.

If your subscription has lapsed, it will reactivate it, and add +1 month to it.
If your subscription is active, it will add +1 + whatever time was left to your subscription.

You should be able to purchase more items, and build up a year or two of deity subrace allowance.

Magicbridge

« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2014, 04:39:05 PM »
I logged on with my God again this morning and I must have been offline for longer then I thought...lol.  I got booted as soon as the subrace refused to load.  She had also been granted a level...lol.  Not sure how that happened. :p  As far as the credits go...I have plenty...I always have something to say...lol...I just did notice that you had credited me the "lost credits".  But you know what kind of week I had with that diva of a new computer we have...lol  I never did get to thank you for the credit you gave me.  So I say to you now, Thank you Baal...for EVERYTHING! :) 

Baaleos

« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2014, 04:50:55 PM »
Can you let me know if the purchase from the shop works.
It should do- put you might not have tried it since the update I made to it

Magicbridge

« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2014, 05:07:31 PM »
OK...I was able to buy and use the God Subscription.  I am heading into the game right now.

Magicbridge

« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2014, 05:20:56 PM »
And it's working! YAY!  Have I told you lately that you are an Evil Genius? ;) 

While I am here...Ki Vash said to tell you that Quake and Surge and those feats are showing as feats available during the level up process.

Baaleos

« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2014, 10:45:13 AM »
Tell Ki Vash to re-run his Rhun Downloader. The feat.2da's have been updated to prevent them from showing in the levelup screen.

Even if the feats are showing on level up, if he takes them, they will not do anything - as the code is now setup to prevent the feat from functioning unless its been unlocked.

The Worlds of Rhun  |  Technical Assistance  |  Billing or Subscription issues  |  Just a quick question

gfxgfx
gfx gfx