gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
1009 Posts in 220 Topics by 53 Members - Latest Member: malyveta April 29, 2017, 03:33:40 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Shop | Search | Calendar | Downloads | Facebook | Login | Register | Server Status | gfx
gfx
The Worlds of Rhun  |  General Category  |  Introductions  |  Azul...The Backstory...
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Azul...The Backstory...  (Read 985 times)

Azul

Azul...The Backstory...
« on: October 25, 2013, 06:04:24 PM »
  • Publish
  • I created Azul for one reason. To experience Rhun and the Rhun Underdark and see it through Drow eyes. It had an unexpected effect...The UD is a bleak landscape. But it has a stark beauty all it's own. I came to care VERY deeply about the UnderDark and the Drow. I got tired of logging on to find all the Drow merchants dead (no respawn) and the instructors in the Acadamy District gone.

Azul began to take a pro-active interest in the UnderDark. I would "shadow" other players in the Underdark. If they were fairly new or just bumbling around I usually left them alone. If I caught hem killing the Drow Merchants or killing within the Acadamy Gates proper I started taking direct action. First a warning...then send a Drow Assasin to dissuade them. If that didn't work then Azul would hunt them down and confront them. Drow can jump around in the UD much quickly than any rivvil can. Earlier versions of Azul weren't very good at PVP. The Drow F/W/PM 17/3/20 I finally developed was unbeatable.

One level 40 player asked if there was any way to avoid getting killed by Azul when he logged on. "Yes, stay out of the Underdark when I am on. The UD are Drow lands...My Lands!'.

I see I am going to have to reclaim the UnderDark here. No matter, Azul is a Warrior heart and soul.

See you in our game.

-Azul

The Worlds of Rhun  |  General Category  |  Introductions  |  Azul...The Backstory...

Facebook Comments

gfxgfx
    gfx gfx