gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
1078 Posts in 232 Topics by 57 Members - Latest Member: UnitiveRoom8 January 17, 2018, 02:47:32 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Shop | Search | Calendar | Downloads | Login | Register | Server Status | Magic | Bloodlines | gfx
gfx
The Worlds of Rhun  |  Technical Assistance  |  Rhun Resource Downloader Application  |  Can't seem to play
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Can't seem to play  (Read 1426 times)

robert.jett.54

Can't seem to play
« on: March 28, 2013, 04:47:40 PM »
Now that I've installed the Rhun downloader got the updates how do i get to play since it now has taken plathe place of nwn main, yet there is no short cut only the?

Baaleos

Re: Can't seem to play
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2013, 08:51:21 PM »
Hi Robert,
I dont know if this post is still valid - did you manage to get into the game?
Note - the Rhun Downloader does not replace the nwn main executable.

The Rhun downloader can be unzipped to whatever location you want. (it might be stored in a rar file - so you may need to use winrar to decompress it).

robert.jett.54

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2013, 11:46:48 AM »
I've gotten it to work. I'm enjoying the game. Just one little issue. I made a god character, decided against it, and every time I log on as him after the movie the server crashes. Just trying to delete the guy. Anyway I've been playing a halfling instead and no problem. I love the tailor options.

Baaleos

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2013, 12:23:23 PM »
Hi Robert,
God Subrace is locked down to prevent over population of God Characters.

There are 2/3 ways to unlock it.

1. Purchase a Subscription
    0.15 cents a day
    0.75 cents per week
    $1.50 per month
    $8.50 per year

Those prices are hardly going to make me rich, but they do keep the god population down.
Also - be aware, the God Subrace is not entirely finished.

2. Post on the Forums and Earn Credits - then purchase 1 Month of God Subrace from the Forum Shop.
    This item goes into your inventory on the forum, and when used, will enable you to log in as a God Character.

3. Occasionally in game, a God Puzzle will spawn at certain locations.
    Inside the God Puzzle area, there is a conversation puzzle where you need to turn some wheels etc in correct order. Solve the puzzle, and you will be able to convert your current character into a God. Same restrictions as above apply - eg: If subscription lapses - you need to renew to regain access to that character.

If you or anyone has any problems or trouble with the subscriptions let me know.

The Worlds of Rhun  |  Technical Assistance  |  Rhun Resource Downloader Application  |  Can't seem to play

gfxgfx
gfx gfx