gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
1009 Posts in 220 Topics by 53 Members - Latest Member: malyveta March 24, 2017, 02:09:42 AM
gfx* Home | Help | Shop | Search | Calendar | Downloads | Facebook | Login | Register | Server Status | gfx
gfx
The Worlds of Rhun  |  Important Information  |  Events  |  God Players: Note
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: God Players: Note  (Read 2044 times)

Baaleos

God Players: Note
« on: January 26, 2013, 05:42:55 PM »
  • Publish
  • I am continuing work on the new Temple District of Etum.

As special treat - all players with Deity Subrace access can Post a description of the type of temple/church they would like to have for 1 (ONE) of their Gods.

If you have multiple Gods - Your gonna have to choose one.

Basically, im gonna build a temple that I think reflects the God that your description is going to describe.

Include

1. Gods Name, Gods Alignment, portfolio's if relevant.
    2. Description of Temple, Bright, Beautiful, Naturesq, Dark, Evil?
    3. Singing? Do you want the hymn of the fayth sung?
        if so - which fayth? : 

Final Fantasy X - Hymn of the Fayth - All Versions - 祈の歌 全版

4. What does your religion stand for? Motto's, Truth of Existance etc?

One feature the church will grant, is a way for you to give other players a way to see what your religion is all about, before they join.
    A High Priest will be in the temple, and he will via conversation, allow players to join the religion. (They can leave again via Worshiping another god - but this just does it in a RP Style)

Note - if anyone has any audio, or songs/music they wish to be considered for temple/church playback - send me a link, and I will see if its suitable for Rhun Downloader addition.
    « Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 05:45:27 PM by Baaleos »

Nekhranokth

Re: God Players: Note
    « Reply #1 on: January 26, 2013, 09:55:46 PM »
  • Publish
  • Zalkur (The Nebulous God)
    Very Chaotic, neither Good or Evil.
    Energy, Magic, Madness
    Temple should be very... alien. No music, just the thrum of ancient machines and even older enchantments. Lights that give off shadow, and shadows that give off light; a convoluted structure, giving the appearance of a cramped space even though perhaps plenty of room. Unreasonable architecture; a high ceiling right next to a very low ceiling with no regard for taste or practicality. :)

Baaleos

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2013, 12:25:38 AM »
  • Publish
  • Ok- lets phrase it like this:
    Something I can build!!
    LMAO

Nekhranokth

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2013, 02:03:11 AM »
  • Publish
  • Bwahaha! Well I don't need no music, maybe just some cool sound effects or somesuch. Purple light is cool, a bit on the dim side. Maybe bright purple in some places and dark purple in others? Very randomly? And maybe a tiny bit of green/blue here and there too - depends on how big you plan on the temples being, if there's not enough room don't bother :P Also I was hoping you could use the illithid/underdarky tilesets for the interior? And again if there's room, then maybe having some pointlessly winding corridors just to get to a certain room? Like have the entranceway be nothing more than a narrow hallway that snakes around for no reason before opening into a 'main' room.. that's just a study with bookshelves and such - and then the altar and priest being somewhere in the back in a much smaller room through a smaller winding corridor... like a closet. :D

Tempestras

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2014, 02:40:22 AM »
  • Publish
  • Temple should be very... alien. No music, just the thrum of ancient machines and even older enchantments

Just a thought, but what about a slight nod to Steampunk? a few gears and mechanisms here or there? I think there are a few placeables like that in the toolset

The Worlds of Rhun  |  Important Information  |  Events  |  God Players: Note

Facebook Comments

gfxgfx
    gfx gfx