gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
1126 Posts in 241 Topics by 59 Members - Latest Member: Narwek February 24, 2018, 02:08:07 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Shop | Search | Calendar | Downloads | Login | Register | Server Status | Magic | Bloodlines | gfx
gfx
The Worlds of Rhun  |  General Category  |  Introductions  |  EpicDude - Introduction
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: EpicDude - Introduction  (Read 3314 times)

Epic Dude

EpicDude - Introduction
« on: January 22, 2013, 03:55:33 AM »
I figured I'd introduce myself here. And I'm sure you can delete or move this post should it anger one/multiple pantheons in the process.

Anyways, I am Epic Dude, sometimes referred to as the Baron von Epic. I'm a 26 year old political activist and Sales/Marketing professional. I have been an on and off Rhun fan since 2006, at first trying to FIND a good server, then in 2010/2011 trying to make a better server based on the Rhun 2009 and Rise of the Underdark mods, then I gave up. I was watching Bender's Game tonight and got the urge to play some D&D, searched for Rhun servers and found this one. Immediately being well received by the players that were on I think I can say I have found my Rhun fix and what will certainly consume lots of my time in the coming weeks, days, months, years, etc.

Son, I am so excite.

Nekhranokth

Re: Since I didn't see an introductions board...
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2013, 04:31:04 AM »
Wooot!

Proont

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2013, 06:38:35 AM »
Welcome Epic Dude.

Here are some links to useful info.
Subraces:  (Most of them anyway)  http://rhun.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Subraces

Spell Alterations: http://rhun.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Spell_Alterations

List of Rituals and Incantations: http://www.nwn.azmodan.net/magic/
« Last Edit: January 22, 2013, 08:25:46 AM by Proont »

Baaleos

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2013, 08:40:38 AM »
Hi EpicDude-
That's a good point.
Sometimes I tend to geek out and work on technical aspects of adding new features to the server that things such as Intro boards get left behind in rear view mirror.
I will create a sub board for that purpose later on today- and then move this topic in there.

As Proont as said: Rhun has a few systems that may be of interest to you.
Links above.

If you get stuck or need a hand: feel free to post.
I work 9-5/6ish weekdays (GMT) but can generally reply to posts during that time, and then get ingame after those hours.

Magicbridge

Re: EpicDude - Introduction
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2013, 01:39:42 PM »
Welcome Dude!  Last night on the server you met one of my husband's accounts.  He was the one who invited you to party.  We only have one computer at the moment so only one of us will be on at any given time.  Anyway...another handy link to have is the Server Status page.  http://www.azmodan.net/nwn/serverstatus.php  From there you can see who is online, what level they are and most importantly...where the rifts are.  Hope you enjoy your time in our little corner of the Rhuniverse and hope to see you in game soon.  Good Hunting :)
I'm not crazy...I'm completely insane!!!

Epic Dude

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2013, 04:04:32 PM »
I am glad that there is a RECENT and active community for Rhun. I absolutely LOVE this mod so here's hoping we can get tons of folks to play.

Mira Tolsen

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2013, 02:27:35 PM »
and of course I am always lurking around.. Usually on the high ground, shooting the fish in the barrles.
 :)

Azul

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2013, 09:37:59 PM »
Welcome Epic Dude :) If you want to come on back down to the Underdark...please do so :) Between the Fey, Vamps and God-subraces, my poor Drow Warrior is lost amidst the shuffle. This is the only active Rhun server...We must take what we can get.  One final word of warning: Don't trust anything Mira says (especially about me !) Can you really trust a goddess with hazel-eyes?. (JK Mira)

-Azul

Epic Dude

« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2018, 04:00:31 PM »
Has it really been 5 years since we got this party started?

HOT DIGGITY!

#ThreadNecro

Nekhranokth

« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2018, 04:13:43 PM »
Right? I'm missing Azul now. :P

The Worlds of Rhun  |  General Category  |  Introductions  |  EpicDude - Introduction

gfxgfx
gfx gfx